domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2009

Negative and interrogative sentences


NEGATIVE

1. I don't listen to muisc.
2. We don't watch a T.V.
3. You don't tidy your room.
4. She doesn't reads a book.
5. He doesn't plays the piano.
6. She doesn't plays computer games.
7. I don't go to the cinema.
8. He doesn't meets a friend.
9. We don't go swimming.
10. He doesn't Tae kwon do.
11. I don't play football.
12. She doesn't her homework
13. She doesn't go to a club
14. I doesn't meet friends
15. She doesn't go shopping


INTERROGATIVE
1. Do I listen to muisc?
2. Do we watch a T.V.?
3. Do you tidy your room?
4. Does she reads a book?
5. Does he plays the piano?
6. Does she plays computer games?
7. Do I go to the cinema?
8. Does he meets a friend?
9. Do we go swimming?
10. Does he Tae kwon do?
11. Do I play football?
12. Does she her homework?
13. Does she go to a club?
14. Do I meet friends?
15. Does she go shopping?

End

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario